Happy SpringFest! Join us TODAY from 5-9pm and Saturday from noon to 9pm!
MAY 16 & 17, 2014
Rain or shine please join us on First Street in Old Louisville for the 3rd Annual Old Louisville SpringFest!
* Friday from 5 - 9 pm *
* Saturday from 10 am - 9 pm *
* KidsZone Saturday from Noon - 6 pm *
Proudly Presented By
- Kosair KidsZone – to help raise funds for children in need, we’re proud to offer an entire area for the kids to learn, play and sing!
- “Parisian Flea Market” - Several local vendors and local associations will be on hand selling their unique wares and services… art, hard to find antiques, architectural remnants, fortunetelling, etc.
- Food, Food, Food! - NEW FOR 2014! This year will feature a "beer garden" with a beer / wine / bourbon tent and gourmet food trucks will be there for your culinary pleasure!
- First Street Will Be Alive with the Sounds of Music! - There will be a mix of street entertainment and local bands on both Friday and Saturday nights!
With nearly 7,000 visitors, tons of vendors, food trucks, artists and 10+ hours of local music, there is no wonder why the Old Louisville SpringFest was named as one of the TOP Roadtrip Destinations for Spring 2012 by Travel+Leisure Magazine!